We are tired of discussing the ubiquity of chicken in this huge culinary world. It comes with thousands of recipes to choose from. You might end up perplexed if you try to fathom the exact number of recipes that include chicken. However, almost all of us like things simple. If chicken wings are not your favorite simple thing, then what is! We seek to touch up this simpleton a little with a tinge of the grill. Mind you, if you have access to a grill, you are the luckiest person on this succulent planet. Coming back to the recipe, the flavor of grill lends a different dimension to this recipe and believe us, it is as fantastic as it is simple. Things might be getting on well with your taste buds, so let us get the recipe over with to lead you to the other side of things.
The time required and some other details:
This recipe is simple, as discussed earlier too and is pretty much ready in a jiffy. To state the specifics, Chicken Wings requires a preparation time of about 10 minutes and a cooking time an of about 20 minutes. Thus, the recipe would be all ready to hog on in a matter of 30 minutes. Furthermore, this recipe is strikingly healthy.
The ingredients required:
Chicken Wings hardly involves many journeys to the poultry or grocery stores. However, we do advise that you choose the items enlisted here wisely. Anyway, here is the list of items you should keep ready:
- A quarter cup of hot pepper sauce, or take it in accordance with your taste
- A teaspoon of soy sauce
- A quarter cup of butter
- About 3 pounds worth of chicken wings with the tips ripped off
- Best indoor grill
- Half a cup of your favorite salad dressing
- Half a cup of soy sauce
The list is not pretty long but make sure that these items are ready before proceeding further with the recipe.
The procedure of cooking:
As already stated and repeated, this recipe is simple and fairly easy to make. However, it is recommended that you follow all the steps listed below:
- In a bowl, bring together chicken wings, dressing and half a cup of soy sauce. Transfer the contents to a plastic bag and place in the fridge to marinate for as long as overnight.
- Fire up your grill to medium flame. Grab a saucepan and allow the butter to melt in it. Mix the remaining soy sauce with it along with the hot pepper sauce. Take it off the grill and keep aside.
- Now bring your chicken back and chuck the contents of the plastic bag onto the grill. Cook the meat through for about 25-30 minutes. By this time, you should no longer see the pink color.
- Now grab a large bowl and transfer the chicken to it. Use your sauce kept aside to garnish it. Mix them together well.
That’s it. Your recipe is ready.
A mouth-watering ride awaits you. Go, put the recipe into practice.