I am blowing up the kitchen with zucchini recipes. I whipped up this zucchini sauté in just a matter of minutes and it was delicious. Great as a side dish or to eat alone as a light dinner.
- 1 medium-sized zucchini
- 1 sweet red bell pepper
- 1 small white onion
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 Tbsp low sodium Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large frying pan heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Wash and cut zucchini into bite sized pieces.
- Wash, seed and remove the ribs of pepper and cut into strips.
- Thinly slice onion.
- Add to hot oil in frying pan and sauté for about 10 minutes or so or until veggies are tender.
6. Turn down pan and add soy sauce and sesame seeds.
7. Cook another 2 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.