Ring in the New Year with my homemade Apple Pie Moonshine and you’ll be the apple of everyone’s eye!
- In a very large pot (I used my crab pot bottom) mix together everything except the alcohol.
- Bring almost to a boil, stirring to dissolve spices and sugar.
- Cool completely and then add alcohol.
- Stir well to make sure all alcohol is combined.
- Ladel into pint or quart sized Mason jars.
- I used my canning funnel in the top of the Mason jars.
- I added a small cinnamon stick to each jar.
- Store in a refrigerator.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Yields: 16 – 18 pints
Note: My moonshine looks especially dark because I used blue Mason jars so when the shine is gone my friends will have a nice blue 100th anniversary jar.
Shake well before drinking as spices settle to the bottom.
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY AND DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!