Do you love peanut butter and chocolate together? Then you’re in luck because these cookies are delicious! Learn how to turn any box mix into a cookie with this recipe for brownie cookies.
- Add brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil to a large bowl and mix well.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies 2-3 inches apart on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Make butter cream frosting according to directions.
- Ice bottom of 1 cookie and top with another cookie.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Makes 10 large cookies.