This is an oldie but a goodie when it comes to tailgating recipes because who doesn’t love chicken wings to munch on when they are watching football? My twisted chicken wings are even better the next day. Make them Saturday and munch all day on Sunday.
- Preheat oven to 350° .
- Line a jelly roll sheet pan with tin foil.
- Mix dressing, apricot preserves and soup in a large bowl.
- Add chicken wings to mixture and make sure all wings are coated.
- Line in single layer on sheet pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- If you don’t find they are crispy enough just set oven to broil for few minutes and let broil to desired crispness.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 1 hour(s) 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6