My husband loves to sit and watch a football game with crackers, pepperoni, and cheese. He also loves spaghetti salad so I figured why not combine the two? Poof, a new addition to my tailgating/game day recipes. Spaghetti salad with pepperoni and pepper jack cheese is a perfect combination. The longer it sits the better it tastes. Perfect for game day or tailgating.
- 16 oz. bottle of Robusto Salad Dressing
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1/2 large red onion – chopped
- 3 jalapenos – seeded, ribbed, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper – chopped
- 1 yellow pepper – chopped
- 1 orange pepper – chopped
- 1 cucumber – diced
- 3 tbsp. Salad Supreme
- 8 oz. block of Pepper Jack cheese – cubed
- 1 stick of Pepperoni – cut into bite sized pieces
- In a large pot cook spaghetti until al dente.
- Drain and cool spaghetti.
- Add salad dressing and Salad Supreme to spaghetti and mix well.
- In a large bowl add all chopped veggies.
- Add spaghetti, cheese and pepperoni then mix well. I find clean hands mix the best.
- Chill for at least 3 hours.
- Serve cold.
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)