Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a simple and delicious taco pie recipe the whole family will love.
- Brown beef and drain. Return to pan.
- Add both packets of taco seasoning and 3/4 cup water. Let simmer and thicken.
- Spray 9′ pie plate with Pam and put 1 tortilla in bottom.
- Spread a layer of refried beans on top of tortilla, then a layer of meat, then a layer of shredded cheese.
- Keep layering until ingredients are gone.
- Finish with tortilla and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 min.
- Top with sour cream, diced jalapeno, diced tomato, chopped red onions and fresh guacamole.
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8