Sitting out by my fire pit the first thing that pops into my mind is s’mores. Well strawberries are just about in season and I thought to myself, “How can I make s’mores with strawberries”? Ha! Another Kooky Carol concoction was born. These are so yummy that my guests ate them all before I even fired up the grill for dinner and they were supposed to be for dessert. Good thing I had a backup plan. Now you’re thinking, where does the fire pit fit into all of this? Well, it doesn’t but I had a nice flame on the gas grill. Ha Ha!
- Pint of fresh strawberries, washed and dried.
- 1 bag of Wilton melting chocolates
- 1/2 package of graham crackers
- 1 bag of Wilton Marshmallow candy melts
- Wash and dry strawberries and set aside.
- In your food processor put 1/2 package of graham crackers and pulse until they are crumbs. Put into bowl.
- Over low heat melt chocolate.
- Dip strawberries into melted chocolate, then graham crackers and put on wax paper to dry.
- Melt the marshmallow candy melts and drizzle over strawberries.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)