Summertime eating at its finest. What is more interesting than a cold spaghetti pasta salad loaded with summertime freshness? I can’t even keep this in the refrigerator long enough for all the flavors to marry. My husband, aka Piggy Piggy, is always sneaking into the bowl and helping himself. I make a double batch and very seldom have left overs.
- In a large pot boil spaghetti until al dente (about 7 min), drain, and let cool.
- In a large bowl add cooled spaghetti and the following ingredients.
- Peel cucumber, cut off ends, slice lengthwise and with a spoon scoop out seeds. Dice cucumber into bite size squares.
- Take out seeds and ribs of jalapeno using a jalapeño corer and dice.
- Dice red, yellow, and orange peppers.
- Dice 1/3 cup red onion.
- Cut white cheddar cheese into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Add 2 tbsp. McCormick Salad Supreme.
- Shake and pour salad dressing over ingredients.
- Mix together and pour into decorative bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1/2 day to marry all ingredients.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 7 minute(s)