Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipe that is so unbelievably delicious that my husband wants me to quit my job and bake like this everyday. It has cinnamon chips throughout the batter and a hidden layer of a nutty cinnamon sugar mixture. Perfect for an Easter Sunday morning or a brunch with family and friends.
- Cream butter, sugar, and sour cream; add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture; mix well.
- Fold in cinnamon chips.
- Thoroughly grease a bundt pan.
- Make topping by combining chopped nuts, sugar, and cinnamon.
- In the bottom of the bundt pan put about 1/3 of topping mixture, then a layer of 1/2 of the cake batter.
- Sprinkle with the remaining topping.
- Finish with remaining 1/2 of cake batter.
- Bake at 350° for 55 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes then carefully flip onto cake plate.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 55 minute(s)