Look at this fun recipe I found on Family Frugal Fun this morning. What a great dessert for the 4th of July party you’re throwing or summer cookouts. I know I can’t wait to try these. I love S’mores. Thanks Family Frugal Fun!
- Graham cracker crumbs (they come in a box in the baking section)
- Hershey’s Chocolate
- Marshmallows (bag of large size, I prefer Kraft)
- First I melted the butter and blended with graham cracker crumbs according to the directions on the pack of graham crackers however I added 2 extra tablespoons of butter. Then I packed into a cupcake pan and pressed down in the center with my thumb. Bake for 5 to 6 minutes. (read your package of graham cracker crumbs as you’re basically following the graham cracker crust recipe just adding a little more butter and baking slightly less time.
- Now get your giant bar of Hershey’s Chocolate.
- Now top with your large marshmallow and pop under your broiler to slightly toast! Enjoy!