Add this beef stew to your slow cooker crock pot recipes because it’s a hit. Absolutely perfect at the end of the day with some homemade biscuits. I’m getting hungry just talking about it.
- 3 lbs. cubed beef
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil.
- 32 oz. beef stock
- 1 cup water
- 2 packets McCormick Beef Stew Seasoning
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 large onion – diced
- 4 carrots – chopped
- 1 very large baking potato – cut into bite sized pieces, skin on
- 1 small bag of frozen corn
- 1 small bag of frozen green beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat vegetable oil over medium high heat.
- In a large Ziploc bag, add flour and some pepper. Add beef cubes, seal and shake to coat.
- Add beef to hot oil and brown on each side.
- In your slow cooker add all ingredients except potato and stir.
- Cook at least 6 hours on high setting.
- 2 hours before ready to serve add potato.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 hour(s) 40 minute(s)