I made this Sausage Roll Recipe for my 2014 Superbowl party and everyone went crazy over it. It’s made with bread dough bought in the freezer section of your grocery store. It’s really simple to make with only a few ingredients. Don’t tell anybody but I hid some in the back of the refrigerator to eat for lunch the next day. Shhhh!!
- 1 loaf of bread dough
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- garlic olive oil
- Parmigiana-Reggiano cheese
- Roll out bread dough to about 9″x13″
- Spread melted butter over dough.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover mozzarella cheese with cooked ground Italian sausage.
- Roll carefully and place in bundt pan or tube pan.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes.
- Carefully remove from bundt pan and brush top with garlic infused olive oil and sprinkle with grated Parmigiana-Reggiano cheese.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)