Recipe: Pumpkin Dog Treats
Summary: Healthy home-made treats for your furry friend.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together eggs and pumpkins until smooth in a large bowl.
- Stir in dry milk, sea salt, and dried parsley(optional).
- Gradually add brown rice flour, combine with spatula to form a stiff, dry dough.
- Turn onto lightly floured board, knead briefly if dough is rough.
- Roll dough to 1/2″ thickness and use doggy cookie cutter to cut.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and press fork pattern into biscuits.
- Bake 20 minutes, flip biscuits over and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- If desired, dip one end of biscuit in white chocolate and lay out on wax paper to dry completely.
** White chocolate does not contain any real cocoa and will not harm your dog.
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 40 minute(s)
Yields: 50 medium biscuits