When you have a delicious recipe for pumpkin banana bread french toast you want to share it with the world. Here ya go world! Seriously though, this bread is so light and fluffy it melts in your mouth. Top it with your favorite toppings and turn your kitchen into your favorite restaurant.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 mini loaf pumpkin banana bread
- In a small bowl whisk together egg, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Slice cold bread into thick slices and dunk into wet mixture making sure each side is coated.
- Cook in nonstick pan over medium heat until golden brown on each side.
- Top with your favorite topping.
- ***Note: Bread should be refrigerated overnight and used cold or it will fall apart.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2