Who’s going to the Superbowl? That is the million dollar question. These sweet n sour meatballs are a huge hit when it comes to NFL playoff party food ideas. They will stay warm in a crock pot and you can pop them in your mouth all day long. Don’t forget your favorite beer to go with them!
- 2 lbs. Meatballs (I use frozen)
- 1 14 oz. can of Cranberry Jelly (not chunky)
- 1 12 oz. bottle Heinz Chili Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- In your slow cooker/crock pot or on your stove top on medium heat, mix cranberry jelly, chili sauce, vinegar, and brown sugar.
- Once ingredients are combined thoroughly, add meatballs and stir, coating all meatballs.
- Reduce heat to medium low and let simmer about an hour to infuse flavors.
- Using a crock pot/slow cooker, put on high until meatballs are warmed through, then cut heat to low and let them sit until you’re ready to serve.
- Serve with toothpicks so people can just pop them in their mouth.