Are you tailgating this weekend or staying home and watching the game on your big screen TV? Either way this is the best meatball recipe for snacking. Keep them warm in your slow cooker/crock pot and pop one in your mouth when you get a hankering.
- In your slow cooker/crock pot or on your stove top on medium heat, mix cranberry jelly, chili sauce, vinegar, and brown sugar.
- Once ingredients are combined thoroughly, add meatballs and stir, coating all meatballs.
- Reduce heat to medium low and let simmer about an hour to infuse flavors.
- Using a crock pot/slow cooker, put on high until meatballs are warmed through, then cut heat to low and let them sit until you’re ready to serve.
- Serve with toothpicks so people can just pop them in their mouth.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 4 hour(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12