Your taste buds are going to sing for joy when they get a taste of this Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread with Blueberries recipe. The zucchini are ripening at a fast pace around here but that’s ok, whatever I can’t use I shred and freeze.
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/3 cups of sugar
- 1 lemon – juiced
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- Mix the flour, salt, and baking powder in a medium bowl and set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, then add the sugar and oil and mix well until smoothly blended.
- Add lemon juice, buttermilk, and lemon zest to the mixture and blend it well.
- Add zucchini and mix.
- Add dry ingredients mixture to the wet ingredients and blend well.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Poured into a greased (I used Pam w/flour spray) 9×5 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350º in a pre heated oven for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick test comes out clean.
- While the bread is warming mixing all your glaze ingredients until it looks like loose icing.
- Remove the bread from the pan and spoon the glaze over the bread. Let the bread cool and the glaze set up before cutting.