July 4th dessert recipes should be quick, easy, and kid friendly. This one delivers on all points and yummy, too!
- Large box of Chocolate Jello sugar-free pudding.
- Keebler Individual Graham Cracker tarts
- fat-free milk
- Light Cool Whip
- Red, white, and blue sprinkles
- Unwrap graham cracker tarts and place individually on tray.
- Prepare Jello pudding as directed.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of Jello into each tart cup and top with about 1/3 cup light cool whip.
- Sprinkle with red, white, and blue sprinkles.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)