The fireworks will be going on in your mouth this 4th of July with my chocolate and strawberry trifle. It is a perfect July 4th Dessert Recipe. Fancy looking to impress all your party goers but simple enough that anyone can make it. With fresh strawberries in season this is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- Chocolate Fudge cake mix
- 3.9 oz. Cookies N Cream Instant Pudding
- 14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 oz. container whipped cream
- 12 oz. container whipped cream
- 1/2 cup water
- Fresh strawberries (as many as you want)
- Bake cake according to directions on the box and let it cool completely.
- Mix together pudding, sweetened condensed milk, and water.
- Fold in 8 oz. Cool Whip.
- Cut cake into 1′ squares and layer 1/3 of the cake on the bottom of trifle bowl.
- Add a layer of 1/2 of the pudding mixture.
- On top of the pudding add a layer of sliced strawberries.
- On top of the strawberries add a layer of 1/2 of the Cool Whip.
- Repeat layers starting with cake.
- Crumble cake over top of trifle and finish with fresh strawberries.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)