This is a healthy zucchini bread recipe because I used whole wheat flour, organic coconut oil, and some delicious fresh blueberries. You won’t even know you are eating a healthier version of good old-fashioned zucchini bread it’s so good.
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup organic coconut oil
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 pint blueberries
- Grease and flour 2 – 8×4 inch pans. Preheat oven to 325º
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture and beat well.
- Add zucchini and nuts until well combined.
- Gently fold in 1 pint of blueberries.
- Divide evenly into 2 loaf pans.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until tester comes out clean. Cool in pan on a cooling rack for 20 minutes before turning onto rack to cool completely.