When I’ve been working late and really don’t feel like cooking dinner, my Ground Beef over Rice Recipe is my go to. It’s one of my easiest and least expensive recipes but it’s one of our favorites.
- Brown beef, drain, set aside.
- Drain fat from pan. Prepare gravy mix as directed on back of packet. Substitute beef stock for water.
- Add 2 beef bouillon cubes. Whisk until thick.
- Return beef to pan and mix thoroughly.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Prepare rice according to directions on box.
- Spoon beef mixture over rice.
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4