It was a rainy cold Sunday morning and I had a hankering for something sinfully delicious. I came up with this easy sticky buns recipe and it only took me about 10 minutes to throw together. It was so decadently delightful and simple to make, too.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a round cake pan with non stick spray.
- In the bottom of the pan layer Karo syrup, brown sugar and chopped pecans.
- Lay cinnabons on top.
- Bake at 350° for 24-28 minutes.
- Carefully lay serving plate on top of cooked cinnabons while they are still in the pan.
- Flip over and very carefully pull cake pan off.
- Microwave cinnabon icing in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Drizzle over cinnabons.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)