I am always looking for something different to serve at my summer cookouts and this recipe was calling my name. I’m not going to tell you what it was calling me, though. If you are like me you can call me anything but don’t call me late to dinner. I love the ‘WOW’ factor on my guests faces when they bite into one of my new creations. This Creamy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad recipe is like eating a delicious Chicken Caesar salad without the lettuce.
- 12 oz. box of tri colored pasta
- 2 cups of your favorite Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup good mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup Weber Kick N Chicken seasoning (divided)
- 1/2 cup red onion – chopped
- 2 celery stalks – chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat grill. Add Kick N Chicken Seasoning to both sides of chicken breast to coat and set remainder to the side.
- Grill chicken until juices run clear.
- While chicken is grilling, boil a large pot of water for pasta and cook until al dente. About 9 minutes.
- Drain pasta and when pot is cooled add pasta back to empty pot.
- Add Caesar dressing, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, the rest of chicken seasoning, onions, and celery and mix well.
- Slice cooked chicken into bite sized pieces and add to pasta mixture.
- Gently fold in chicken.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Transfer pasta salad to serving bowl, cover and chill in refrigerator for a few hours.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12