My husband and I love a big breakfast on the weekend but I never went to the grocery store and was out of everything. The only thing I had in my refrigerator on Sunday morning was a can of Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls and a stick of butter. Oh my gosh, look what I came up with!
- 1 tube of Pillsbury Grands Sweet Rolls
- 6 oz. butter
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray a round cake pan with nonstick spray. You can really use almost any size.
- Unroll can and remove rolls and icing. Set icing aside.
- Combine sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Mix and place in small bowl.
- Melt butter in small bowl.
- Put chopped nuts in small bowl.
- Cut each roll into 4 equal pieces.
- Dip each piece of roll into butter, then cinnamon sugar mixture, then dab in butter again, then roll in nuts.
- Place each piece into cake pan. Don’t worry if they overlap or touch.
Let sit for 1-2 minutes then place large
dessert plate on top of cake pan and flip it over.
11. Heat icing in microwave for 10-20 seconds then drizzle over rolls.