Bathing suit season is right around the corner so I’m in a panic and trying to eat lite. But, I also want my food to taste good and be healthy all at the same time. My Easy Greek Chicken Thighs Recipe delivers on both ends.
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a large dutch oven heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add diced onion and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add thyme and black pepper and sauté and additional 1 minute.
- Add diced tomatoes and anchovy paste and mix.
- Add green beans and Great Northern beans and mix. Let cook about 5 minutes.
- Nestle chicken thighs down into mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 45 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4 – 6