My son requests this every time he comes home. I made this easy homemade dessert recipe for Christmas but it’s great all year-long. In the summer this Brownie Trifle recipe is great with fresh berries.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and cool completely. Cut into 1 inch squares.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth, then fold in 8 ounces whipped topping until you can’t see any streaks.
- In a trifle bowl, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture and half of the 12 ounce container of whipped topping. Repeat layers.
- Add some of your favorite candy or shave some chocolate for the topping. Be creative, it’s fun.
- Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)