You’ll be the talk of the town! Make this monster pretzel recipe for your next summer party and serve them in a corn on the cob holder. How fun is that? So easy to make and your kids will enjoy helping, too. Besides, no one can resist pretzels coated in caramel, rolled in chopped nuts, then drizzled with white and dark chocolate.
- Unwrap caramel and heat in heavy saucepan along with whipping cream or half n half over low heat.
- Stir occasionally until melted and mixed.
- In a rectangular dish add chopped nuts.
- Dip pretzel in caramel leaving 2-3 inches at bottom then roll in chopped nuts.
- Place on wax paper to dry.
- Melt chocolate on low heat in heavy saucepan or melting pot and with a spoon drizzle over pretzel rods. Let dry.
- Melt white chocolate and with a spoon drizzle over pretzel. Let dry.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)