So many ripe peaches, so little time. What do you do with them all? How about trying this oozy gooey peach crisp recipe and topping it with vanilla ice cream. That’s exactly what I did for my husband and me. I have heard tell the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. My husband has a big heart.
- Peel, take the pit out, and chop peaches.
- Divide evenly into 3 individual ramekins.
- Put 1 tbsp. of honey on top of peaches in each ramekin.
- In a bowl add cinnamon, sugar, oatmeal, flour.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender.
- Divide topping evenly on top of each ramekin.
- Put ramekins on top of cookie sheet in case it bubbles over.
- Bake at 375° for 28 – 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 28-30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 3