This easy grilled T-bone steak is so easy even a monkey could grill it. No kidding. Pair it with my Easy Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe for absolute deliciousness.
- 2 T-bone steaks about 1-1 1/2 inches thick.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Rub steaks with olive oil.
- Sprinkle garlic and steak seasoning evenly on each steak.
- Let the steaks sit until they are room temperature. About 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill on high setting. Once preheated turn to medium high.
- Grill steaks for about 7 minutes on each side for a medium well steak.
- Remove from grill and let sit 10 minutes before cutting.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)