A good easy grilled lamb burger recipe is a must have for summertime. Pair it with a refreshing tzaziki sauce and your taste buds will be thanking you.
- 1 lb. ground lamb
- 1 (8 ounce) containers plain yogurt
- 1 cucumber – peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic, peeled
- salt and pepper to taste
- red onion
- feta cheese
- In a bowl combine yogurt, cucumber, olive oil, lemon juice, dill, and garlic. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Mix well and refrigerate.
- Break lamb into 4 even pieces and form patty.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Cook on preheated grill until desired wellness. 4-5 minutes on each side is my preference.
- Do not overcook patties or they will be dry.
- Grill roll and then add tzaziki sauce.
- Top each burger with about 1 Tbsp. of feta cheese.
- Add lettuce, tomato, and red onion.
Makes 4 patties.