This easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe is so easy and delicious people will think you spent hours on it. Let them think it, don’t give away your secret! Tell them it was your grandmother’s recipe. Wink, wink.
- 2 – 9″ Pillsbury Pie Crusts
- 1 small bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 boneless chicken breasts – cubed
- 3/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 can Campbells Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Campbells Cream of Potato Soup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 9′ pie dish with pie crust pastry.
- Blanch frozen vegetables for 3-4-minutes. Drain
- Dice chicken and mix with other ingredients.
- Pour filling into pastry lined pie dish. Arrange top layer of pie crust and seal. Flute the edges and cut slits in top for steam to escape.
- Place on cookie sheet. Put aluminum foil or crust protector around edges to keep from burning. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook for an additional 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand a minimum of 5 minutes.