This easy apple monkey bread recipe is so good warm out of the oven you’re going to need someone to pull you away from it. Or, you can eat almost the whole thing like I did. One of the best things about it is that it is just so easy. Try to eat just one, I dare you.
- In a small bundt pan or a regular loaf pan spread 1/2 jar of Apple Cinnamon topping.
- Slice apple into large chunks.
- Peel apart biscuit into 3 parts.
- Place apple chunk into biscuit and wrap around apple.
- Roll in melted butter, then brown sugar and cinnamon, then nuts.
- Layer in pan.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 1 hour or until all biscuits are cooked.
- Let cool 7-10 minutes then carefully flip onto serving plate.
- Caution**very hot**.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)