Learn how to make creamed chipped beef and serve it up on some warm biscuits for breakfast. This recipe really hits the spot on those cold winter mornings. My mom used to make this for us when we were kids, so to me this is the greatest comfort foods. I love any food that takes me back to my childhood.
- Cut beef into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Melt 4 tbsp butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add cut beef and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add 4 tbsp flour to pan.
- Stir well.
- Slowly add 1 1/2 cups milk while whisking.
- Continue to cook over medium heat while whisking until thick and bubbly.
- Serve over biscuits, toast, or home fries. My mom loved it served over mashed potatoes.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)