Attention all single ladies! If you learn how to make creamed chipped beef Maryland style and serve this to your boyfriend, I would almost guarantee a ring on your finger within a week. And fellas, it works both ways. If my husband cooked for me like this I would be putty in his hands and it wouldn’t have taken me 4 years to say, “I do”.
- Cut beef into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Melt 4 tbsp butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add cut beef and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add 4 tbsp flour to pan.
- Stir well.
- Slowly add 1 1/2 cups milk while whisking.
- Continue to cook over medium heat while whisking until thick and bubbly.
- Serve over home fries or biscuits.
- Top with fried egg.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)