This Christmas Baking Recipe is endorsed by Tony the Tiger so you know they’re going to be grrrreat! They are made with Frosted Flakes Cereal. So does that make eating Tiger Cookies for breakfast okay? I am thinking, yes!
Christmas Baking Recipes - Tiger Cookies
Author: Kooky Carol
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups of sugar frosted flakes (crush to make 1½ cups).
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate morsels (melted)
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry sifted ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in sugar frosted flakes.
- Swirl warm melted chocolate slightly through batter. DO NOT OVERMIX!!
- Drop by teaspoons full onto parchment paper lined cookies sheet.
- Bake at 375° for about 12 minutes.