When sorting through your Christmas Baking Recipes don’t forget the Chocolate Crackle Cookies. Make a double batch because they are that good. I love sharing delicious food with friends and family and they love it, too.
Christmas Baking Recipes - Chocolate Crackle Cookies
Author: Kooky Carol
Serves: 6 dozen
- 4 squares of unsweetened chocolate
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup confections powdered sugar
- Blend oil and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla, then dry ingredients, chocolate, and nuts.
- Chill dough for several hours or overnight.
- Drop by teaspoons into powdered sugar.
- Roll into balls.
- Bake on greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. DO NOT OVER BAKE!
Can add chocolate chips to this recipes if desired.