When you are thinking about a Christmas Baking Recipe don’t think about the same old thing you make every year. Try something new this year. This Tiger Cookie Recipe is actually made with Tony the Tigers frosted flakes. Hence, the name of the cookie. I just love them and they are one of my ‘go to’ recipes. I learned to make these with my mom and the secret is not to mix the batter too much so you can see the swirl of deliciousness in the cookie. Try them, they’re gr-r-r-eat!
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry sifted ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in sugar frosted flakes.
- Swirl warm melted chocolate slightly through batter. DO NOT OVERMIX!!
- Drop by teaspoons full onto parchment paper lined cookies sheet.
- Bake at 375° for about 12 minutes.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 12 minute(s)