Blue Ribbon recipe! Do you want some homemade Christmas gift ideas? This cinnamon puffs recipe was my mothers who is an award-winning baker. It is one of my absolute favorites and I think you’ll enjoy them, too. Find a pretty Christmas box to present them in and make a wonderful gift to show someone you care.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Cream butter, shortening, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla.
- Slowly add dry ingredients.
- Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1′ balls.
- Roll into egg whites, then a mixture of 1 1/3 cups sugar and 4 tsp cinnamon.
- Place on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet 2′ apart and bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Let cool thoroughly.
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)