Want to sneak a little fruit into your kids Easter Sunday treats? I made this banana into a bunny. Not only is it fun to eat and fun to make, it’s healthy, too.
- Cut a banana in half and refrigerate.
- In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate on low setting stirring often until it is creamy.
- Cut licorice into small pieces.
- Have candy eyeballs, jelly beans, and licorice close by.
- Remove banana from refrigerator and slice lengthwise about half way down to make the ears.
- Place a jelly bean carefully between ears to keep them apart.
- Slide stick into bottom of solid end of banana.
- Dip banana into chocolate and coat completely.
- Place on wax paper.
- Place eyeballs, jelly bean for nose, and licorice for whiskers.
- Let dry.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)