These are not your run of the mill chicken wings. These wings are slowly baked until they are nearly falling off the bone. A very unique flavored sauce that will be sure to WOW your Superbowl party guests and keep them begging for more. They are even better the next day. Impress your guests by serving the wings on Superbowl party platters and using football themes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a jelly roll sheet pan with tin foil.
- Mix dressing, apricot preserves and soup in a large bowl.
- Add chicken wings to mixture and make sure all wings are coated.
- Line in single layer on sheet pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- If you don’t find they are crispy enough just set oven to broil for few minutes and let broil to desired crispness.
Preparation time: 5 min.
Cooking time: 1 1/2 hrs.
Number of servings (yield): 8