I like things hot and spicy and I’m not just talking about my chicken wings. I bet you didn’t think I was talking about pasta salad either. Well, I was! My Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe is perfect for a summer cookout or a 4th of July party. Try it, you’ll like it.
- Bake chicken nuggets according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Cook pasta until al dente. Immediately rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add the whole bottle of blue cheese salad dressing, 10 oz. of hot sauce (less if you don’t like it too spicy), celery, onion, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add pasta and stir.
- Chop chicken nuggets into bite sized pieces and gently stir into pasta salad.
- Chill for a few hours before serving.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12