Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole is a perfect side dish to any meal. It’s a great way to sneak vegetables into your children or even your pickiest eater. So simple, too!
- Cut cauliflower florets off of stem and broccoli crowns off of stalk. Steam for a few minutes but keep crispy.
- Lay cooked broccoli and cauliflower in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Top with cream of mushroom soup and Velveeta cheese.
- Prepare cornbread stuffing according to directions on box and then top the casserole with it.
5. Bake at 350° for 45 – 60 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 45-60 minutes