Today is my birthday!!! (This is the part where you tell me how good I look for my age.) I always celebrate Cinco de Mayo style so I made myself a delicious, low-fat, healthy, tasty breakfast fajita. The only thing missing was a margarita but I figured 8:30 in the morning was a little too early to start with tequila. Or is it? Hmmm……..
- 1 Low fat whole wheat tortilla
- 1/8 Red pepper – cut in strips
- 1/8 Yellow pepper – cut in strips
- Olive oil spray
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters
- 1/4 cup Reduced fat shredded Mexican cheese
- Salsa verde
- Jalapeno (optional)
- Chopped red onion and cilantro are optional as well as a dollop of sour cream.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 1