My family simply loves it when I make this best ever taco cups recipe for game day. This is an easy finger food snack recipe for football that nobody can turn down. So yummy I figured they were worth reposting. Don’t forget these are also an easy tailgating recipe, too.
- Pillsbury Grands Biscuits – 8 ct.
- McCormick Original Taco Seasoning Mix packet – original or spicy hot
- 1 lb. Ground beef or Ground turkey
- 8 oz. bag of Shredded Mexican Cheese – regular of reduced fat
- Sour Cream – light or regular
- Jalapeno pepper slices – fresh or jarred
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain fat. Return to pan and add 1/2 cup water and taco seasoning packet. Stir and let simmer.
- Spray a 12 ct. muffin pan with Pam. Unroll biscuits and pull apart. Pull each biscuit apart to make 2 biscuits our of 1.
- Flatten each biscuit with your fingers and press into muffin cup.
- Fill each muffin cup with about 2 tablespoons of meat mixture.
- Top each muffin cup with a good pinch of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
- Carefully remove from muffin pan and top with a dollop of sour cream, salsa, and jalapeño.
- Serve on your favorite platter.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)