Sweet and tangy meatballs are the perfect food for a Superbowl party. Who doesn’t love sweet n sour meatballs? This recipe is so simple even a beginner cook can impress their guests. They go so fast you might want to double the recipe! Add it to your collection of best appetizer recipes today.
- In your crock pot or on your stove top on medium heat, mix cranberry jelly, chili sauce, vinegar, and brown sugar.
- Once ingredients are combined thoroughly, add meatballs and stir, coating all meatballs.
- Reduce heat to medium low and let simmer about an hour to infuse flavors.
- If you are using a crock pot/slow cooker, put on high until meatballs are warmed through, then reduce heat to low and let them sit until you’re ready to serve.
- Serve with toothpicks so people can just pop them in their mouth.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 1 hour(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6