Mini tacos in a biscuit? Oh my, what a great idea! You can add your favorite toppings, make them hot and spicy, or make them healthy using ground turkey, reduced fat cheese, and light sour cream. Every time I make these for a party they are the first thing to go.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain fat. Return to pan and add 1/2 cup water and taco seasoning packet. Stir and let simmer.
- Spray a 12 ct. muffin pan with Pam. Unroll biscuits and pull apart. Pull each biscuit apart to make 2 biscuits our of 1.
- Flatten each biscuit with your fingers and press into muffin cup.
- Fill each muffin cup with about 2 tablespoons of meat mixture.
- Top each muffin cup with a good pinch of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
- Carefully remove from muffin pan and top with a dollop of sour cream, salsa, and jalapeño.
- Serve on your favorite platter.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15-17 minute(s)
Culinary tradition: Mexican
Makes (yield): 16 servings