King Crab Canapes are one of the easiest and best appetizer recipes. I take these to parties all the time and am always getting asked for the recipe. When you make them make a double batch and store some in your freezer for the next party. Or, you can pull out a couple for a snack and pop them in the microwave. You don’t have to be a gourmet chef to cook like one.
- Pull biscuits apart where they flake and line 24 mini muffin cups.
- Cream together cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan and cheddar cheese, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add king crab meat and mix well.
- Put a good tablespoon of mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Let sit 5-10 minutes before serving.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Yields 24 mini canapes.