I made this Crab Rangoon Recipe for a party I was hosting and they were a huge hit. A great easy and inexpensive delight.
- 6 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2 heaping tbsp. good mayonnaise
- 2 heaping tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 6 oz. pkg. of imitation king crab meat
- 2 tbsp. chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Package of 48 wonton wrappers
- Smart Balance Oil for frying.
- Cream together cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add king crab meat and green onion and mix well.
- Place 1 tbsp. into the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Dip your finger in water and run it around the edges of the wrapper.
- Fold in half to make a triangle.
- Seal well.
- Fry in oil that has been heated to 325° until golden brown.
- Serve with sauce of your choosing. I used Sweet n Sour.
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)